Friday, May 27, 2016

Kim Jong Un's aunt speaks out while living secret life in the US

Kim Jong Un may be pampered in North Korea, but the person who changed his diapers when he was a pouty child is no longer there – she’s living in the United States. Kim’s aunt is speaking out for the first time while living a secret life in the U.S. after defecting from the regime 18 years ago – and now her husband says he wants to help bridge the gap between Washington and Pyongyang.
“My friends here tell me I’m so lucky, that I have everything,” Ko Yong Suk, as she was known in North Korea, told The Washington Post.

“My kids went to great schools and they’re successful, and I have my husband, who can fix anything. There’s nothing we can envy.”
The 60-year-old, who runs a dry-cleaning business with her husband, previously known as Ri Gang, also acts as an informant on North Korea to the CIA, the newspaper adds.
“I think we have achieved the American Dream,” Ri Gang said. The couple’s new names and home state were kept hidden to protect their three children. The Post reported the couple lived several hours away from New York City.
The couple claimed CIA operatives sometimes would arrive in their town to show them photos of North Koreans and ask who they were. The CIA declined to comment.
One thing the husband and wife could prove: Kim was born in 1984, the same year their first son was born.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment